I don't think that it comes as any surprise to me that as I change job (once again), it also coincides with my 35th birthday.
Whether you decide to believe this or not, I have had in my head a reasoning that told me that by the time I am 35, I want to be doing the job that will control my future years. This has been on my mind since I turned 30.
I never assumed that I would start down a new path at this time and I did not time this accordingly, it just happened.
So perhaps its fate that as my mental clock tick, I take on a new challenge as the magic 35 arrives.
All I can say about my new job is that it is exactly what I want to be doing right now, it falls nicely into place at the right time and for the first time in my life (certainly career wise) I can see a light at the end of the security tunnel.
Wednesday, 9 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment