Saturday, 29 March 2008

Happy Birthday to..........ME!!!


Today I turn the right royal age of 35.

To celebrate, here is a picture of me from a tool on The Simpsons website that allows you to create yourself as if you were in the cartoon!!! I like it...what do you think?
Thank you to anyone who reads this that sent me a card, present, small piece of land or a kidney. For those that didn't, shame on you!!!!

Tonight, Kerris and I are going out for a meal and we will be joined by our friends Alison & Nick Birchall-Higgs!!! So I plan to eat steak and face alcohol for the first time since my fainting....wish me luck eh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.