Monday, 29 December 2008

Kerris's Xmas Wish!!!

I don't want to embarrass my wife too much here, I was going to scan my Christmas card so you would believe me but instead I will let the theatre of the mind help you.

This years Xmas card from Kerris was lovely, it had all the great stuff in there to massage my ego and let me know I am the best husband in the world and it had all the praise I need too.

However, it ended as follows -

"And thanks for making 2007 such a great year......"

Well I am glad 2007 was good for you Kerris but that was 12 months ago and all I can assume was that 2008 was somehow less great than 2007?

The only thing worse for Kerris now is that I will use this nugget time and time and time and time again.

I love you!!! XXX

No comments: