I don't want to get too excited but I have noticed over the festive period that my left leg, previously only being able to walk 1000 yards before starting to lose balance, has afforded me some rest bite and is letting me walk further.
This is progress people and its importance should not be overlooked!!! It still feels dodgy over distance but its not making me lose control of it.
This is a great discovery for me and add that to the fact that I have also consumed more alcohol than usual without lethargic side affects and I reckon this all adds up to some level of recovery?
I am not getting excited just yet, this needs some careful monitoring but its good to be able to post some positive news here!!!
Hands still numb though!!!
Monday, 29 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment