I forgot to mention this but its been a while since someone shoved a needle into me to extract some bodily fluids, I had a medical last week.
The reason behind this was that a while ago, Kerris and I went to see our Financial Advisor to see where I could get life cover extended and in the untimely event of me not being able to do much if we could get some insurance in place.
The simple answer was....No!!!
However, they were willing to consider extending our mortgage protection cover and therefore I needed to have a medical. Well about 5 months passed and last week I found myself at a Doctors surgery in Ormskirk having my blood pressure measured, blood samples given, a whole host of medical questions asked, height and weight taken, BMI calculated and on the whole, medically speaking, I am quite a healthy chap.
The last time I went through a medical, I was rejected because of past history so I don't hold out too much hope I am afraid but you never know.
Anyway, there we go, its in the blog now and as such, recorded!!!
Sunday, 9 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment