Saturday, 12 July 2008

A quiet week really!

Here is another of those mobile blog updates which can be done at the one time in the week when I am forced to sit down and do nothing for 30 minutes. So hello from Jays' swimming lesson!

Yes its been a quiet week but from a health point of view I have put some long days in and that was followed by 2 early nights. The accumilitive effect of exhaustion is a remarkable thing.

I have made the executive decision that when exhaustion hits, I rest. Its has to be like that following the mother of bad moods that hit me a few weeks ago. When I start edging that way, I now need to rest.

I am also off to see my doctor next week. Another executive decision! I need to be more determined to overcome this numbing of hands etc as when I go to sleep at night, its a battle to make them comfortable and when I wake it the morning....well you would have to be me to truly appreciate how uncomfortable this is.

Finally, sinus pain! When all of the above kicks in, sinus pain appears and increases! I have no idea what all that is about!

Apart from all that, things are good! There is a very secret, secret that I don't go into on the blog regarding my future and last week, a meeting was had and a plan was made so there is good as well as frustrating in this world you know!

No comments: