I almost forgot about this with all that is happening this week but on top of everything else, I asked my GP for a second opinion on my troubles.
I have lost faith in the consultant dealing with me, Dr Nicholson, he does not seem to offer support, more so he listens and does very little.
Recently, I have been chasing up the results of the tests I have had in April with no success, I have tried to speak with his secretary with no success and I feel a little lost and without hope on him.
So, I took matters into my own hands and asked for the second opinion.
Doctor Naidoo (our GP) is referring me to a Dr Young at the Walton Centre so hopefully in the next few weeks I will get an appointment date.
Also, I have kicked BUPA into touch as its a lot of money which has not turned anything up. Also, if I did ever get an MS diagnosis, BUPA does not cover the treatment of MS.
So I am getting back to the NHS, bring it on!!! Hopefully, there will be more success this way.
Sunday, 31 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment