Tuesday, 2 September 2008

I only really have 3 ambitions.....

I thought it may be worth just jotting down my ambitions in life for 2 reasons......

1 - Because its my blog and I can.

2 - I paid for 1 hour internet access in my Cardiff hotel and have done my work with 20 minutes access left!!!

I am not a man who wants money, big houses, flash cars, 10 foreign holidays per year, villa in Spain etc. I would gladly receive all of the above but they dont motivate me too much. My 3 ambitions are as follows (in no particular order) -

1 - Liverpool FC to reproduce their domestic rule of the 70's and 80's...forget Europe, win the sodding Premiership!!! Actually, this is the thing I want most of all.

2 - A big drum kit (there is this Roland one in Sound Control for 5K, it would be a dream come true).
3 - A mini convertable, red!!!

See, I am quite a basic man really, if you ever find you have money to spare, buy me the above or invest in Liverpool FC.

No comments: