Monday, 2 February 2009

Sod off Keane!!!

Apparently I am the only one who sees that Robbie Keane has been a complete and utter waste of resources at Liverpool FC and since about the end of September I have been on his back.

Well I was proven right to be that way because if someone else comes onto me with the fact that he was never given a chance and that he is such a good team player then I will be sick.

This is a man soooo out of his depth in a red shirt and now all the rose tinted people will go on about how hard done by he has been while I sit here recalling the amount of games not killed off because of his lack of skill in front of goal.

Go back to where you came from and take this as a lesson in never to sign for a club above your skill-set.

You have been a waste of time Robbie and while I wish you every success in your new (old) club, I also dont have a good word to say about your time at my club.

Sod off!!!

No comments: