Dear Mr Benitez
I felt compelled to write to you following on from the performance I have just watched against Wigan.
I was first suspicious of the game when I saw Lucas and Benayoun on the teamsheet to start the game but for a while, following on from Benayoun scoring, I thought I had it wrong.
1-0 is never a great lead so I am astonished that you removed Torres to put on a winger, Riera.
Then, my prophecy came true as Lucas gave away a soft penalty and ultimately lost us 3 points and your response was to take of Gerrard and replace him with Keane.
So now you have a level score, thrown away the lead and removed the 2 players most likely to score from the pitch.
In my humble opinion, you have lost the plot. We wont win the title now and this lies on your shoulders.
Do the decent thing and resign.
Kind regards
Mike Jackson
Wednesday, 28 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment