No, its not the name of my 2 new goldfish, its actually just another day living in this body!!!
A few times over recent weeks, I have had very slight feelings of vertigo but today I had 2 major vertigo attacks which both almost sent me onto my knees.
Firstly, I was trying to look at the underside of a control panel earlier so I was stood upright and arched over to look at it, my head disorientated as I returned upright and I had to concentrate for a moment or 2 to keep my bearings about me.
Then, about 20 minutes ago, I had to bend overt to get something out of the cupboard and a rush of blood to head left me feeling the same as previous.
I know that vertigo is a symptom associated with Neurological problems and I am sitting here feeling the same usual feeling of "is this just a passing phase or is it leading to something else?".
I haven't felt good the last few days, I have felt lethargic and tired and I had a very nasty headache last night so perhaps this is linked to that and whatever "that" is, hopefully its on its way out of me? I don't know.
I know I sound quite down a lot of the time about this but the progress of this is uncertain and its very easy to feel defeatist about it sometimes. Look at my face and I will smile for you and keep it all together, the blog was always meant to be the place where I could air my problems and I usually feel a lot better after getting things off my chest here. I just hope it works this time too.
I will keep the reader updated.....
Friday, 11 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment