Wednesday, 25 July 2007

I love my wife and I think she is great!!!


At the request of my wife Kerris who is ill at the moment (typical while I am not there), here is a small piece of homage to her!!! She will feel better because I have taken the time to get a hot picture of her and let her know that I love her and remind her that she is, without doubt, the best thing that ever happened to a boy like me.

Get well soon my love, I will be home tomorrow and will return prepared to ease the burden that is 4 children on ridiculously long school holidays.

2 comments:

Alessandro said...

4 children? Did I miss something in the last 2 weeks?

PS. Yes, she looks hot! ;-)

Mike Jackson said...

He he!! I have been a busy boy eh son!!! Not bad for a man who has had his tubes snipped!!!

I should point out that 4 includes Rosanna and Annabel from across the road. Luca and Jays' cousins.

They spend as much time here as they do in their own place. Maybe too much......