Saturday, 14 July 2007

It's OK. I am not dead or anything!!!

Now that you know I am still alive, I apologise for the lack of Blogging this week.

Not that it's been a slow news week, quite the opposite in fact. I have had a full on week travelling up and down the UK and exhibiting at a series of security roadshows.

On Monday we set up in South Mimms services on the M25, Tuesday we moved onto a Premier Travel Inn at the very edge of a Heathrow runway, Wednesday found us in Leeds and finally on Thursday we finished off somewhere in County Durham. All very busy!!!

The shows were organised by one of my customers, Onyx Hardware, and I have to feel a little sorry for the guys because it was clear as day that at each venue they tried their hardest to get bodies through the doors but attendance was not fantastic. I certainly don't blame Onyx, its just a matter of people fitting it into their days. Most Locksmith type customers are out and about earning their crust in the day and it's difficult to get people to realise the benefits of attending.

So there we go, a busy week of travelling from town to town and I am happy that I was able to support a customer in a venture!!!

This weekend, we are off once again to Anglesey. We are taking Jay on his own as Luca is away in Tenerife with his Nanny, Auntie and 2 cousins. I am sure pictures will follow......

3 comments:

Alessandro said...

Hmmmm.. not good enough mate. A blog is like a puppy you get at Xmas. You need to take care of it for life, not just until New Years Eve! If not it becomes neglected, and then eventually either dies or survives in a violent, twisted world all on it's own... but will never be the same!

Alessandro said...

Dude!? Que pasa hombre?

Alessandro said...

Sorry.. first blog comment was for Andy's blog, but auto posted when I logged in! DOH! Sorry bro!