I haven't updated the blog in a while, its not that nothing is going on, its just finding the time, enthusiasm and will to do so.
There is a lot going on, I would love to go into detail of my job developments, I would love to give you blow by blow in depth analysis of my condition, I would love to tell you that I have joined Facebook and found lots of people whose names had since been replaced by other useless information in my brain and I would love to tell you about how I am being bullied by a Wii Fit board and the stinking cold that I cant seem to shift.
Yet to do this I have to rely on the one thing that sets me apart from most computer users. My typing.
You see, I type fast, in fact I type very fast and I also make lots of mistakes so end up typing twice as much as I should do once I have taken into account all the times I have used the "backspace" button.
Recently though, and this is an ongoing thing, my typing has become tiresome. I make too many mistakes and constantly rely on spellchecker to help me along. Also, my hands become cold and stiff when I type and I don't like this feeling. There is not a lot of joy in typing for me right now and so to do anything of any quality, I have had to slow down.
My slowing down at typing still leaves me in the Porsche 911 of typists speed but in my eyes, to me, the one doing the work, its like I have had a hand cut off.
So in future, when you see a long entry on my blog, think of the work that went into it. Think of how frustrated the author was at how long it was taking and then think about the cold and numb hands he had at the end of it and then finally, realise that the blog, being a typed medium, will suffer at the hands of it all!!!
Saturday, 27 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment