Sunday, 7 September 2008

Unemployed

I suppose that at the moment, in limbo between 2 jobs, I am what you would call unemployed!!!

I have no car, no job, no wage and no benefits.

However, come the morning, that will all change.

I dont want to begin to clock up all the jobs I have had over the years but where the security industry is concerned, I guess there is no one who is better placed than myself to take a judgement on what works and what doesnt. I have seen the "next big thing" come and go so many times over the years that its hard to recount sometimes when faced with a choice as to what would be best suited for an application or what isn't.

Anyway, as from tomorrow, its all my choice, a chance to break from the confines of a handful of products and cast the net out to always ensure that the best product does the right job and do you know something, I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: