Sometimes I just dont get Benitez.
You will never see a more bizarre game of football as you saw at Stamford Bridge last night and on several occasions, it looked like we might just pull it off.
However, once Chelsea scored 2 goals, it could not go to extra time so I ask myself why you would not throw on all your attacking options at that point and go for shear number of goals.
I am quite good at second guessing Benitez, I usually get his substitutions correct with the exception that I see them after 5 minutes rather than 67 but sometimes I just dont get the man at all!!!
I think now its best that Man Utd beat Porto tonight after extra time and penalties and then beat Everton at the weekend after extra time and penalties too. I want them to play as many drawn out games as possible so that they are knackered for the title run in and slip up a few more times. Liverpool only have the Premiership to concentrate on now and so we should be as fresh as you can be in this run in.
Come on United!!!!
Wednesday, 15 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment