I am sorry that its been almost a week since my last update but I like to write long and thoughtful entries and right now, my typing is abysmal.
I saw my consultant last week and he told me that my current symptoms should clear up of their own accord. However, he we are, a week later and no progress is being made. If anything, the symptoms that started in my right hand are slowly forming in my left and that means a horrible cold feeling is creeping into it.
If the left progresses in the same way as the right has then all I have to look forward to is weeks of numbness and general discomfort in it.
I cannot begin to put into words how frustrating it is.
I was saying to Kerris last night that I am tired of being debilitated. If I think back, I have had constant problems since October 2006 and really I have no right to assume that I will wake one morning and it will all have passed off.
At the end of the day, it is debilitating but it does not stop me doing basic tasks that need to be done to get through the day as a worker and a Dad. As long as that continues then I have a lot to be thankful for.
Now what day is it tomorrow? Oh God, its Friday, those scales will be expecting me!!!
Thursday, 10 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment