Friday, 11 May 2007

Weight loss update 6.....

Yes!!! For a second week running there is some weight loss!!!

I challenged the scales this morning and 2 out of the 3 times I weighed myself, they told me I was a whole pound lighter!!!

So that makes me 17st 3Lbs now and I am very happy with how things are going!!!

I always weigh myself 3 times on a weigh day and I take the score that comes up either 2 out of 3 times or more.

This morning I thought I was onto a winner as the first reading was 17st 2Lbs but the following 2 were 17st 3 Lbs.....D'oh!!

But, as I say, I am more than happy with any loss and today, for the first time in a long time, I bought a new T-shirt and it was XL as apposed to XXL which you can find in the rest of my wardrobe.

1 comment:

dreadedvacuumflaskmonster said...

Carry on the good work, son YNWA