Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Today would have been my Dad's 60th birthday if he was still with us. Even though he is not here, it's still his birthday anyway!!!

So wherever you are Dad, all the best to you, we do miss you and love you a lot and you are always in our thoughts.

I don't have any pics of my Dad scanned into my PC but I do have a funny one that my brother, Andy, sent to me a while ago. He called it "Separated At Birth". Obviously the black and white one is my Dad but who is the handsome young ginger one?

3 comments:

dreadedvacuumflaskmonster said...

Even now, you still look a wee bit like your Dad. It's the glasses.

I'm praying I never have to wear glasses, because that WOULD be too freaky to call!!!

Happy Birthday Dad xxxxx

Alessandro said...

What's with the gay roll-neck skivy-top you got there Jacko?

Mike Jackson said...

Hey son, you probably were'nt even born!!! And furthermore, it takes a gay-boy to recognise a gay-boys roll neck!! Its OK son, I've known it for years, you want me but even in my most misty beer goggles, I have never seen your attraction!!! Ask V for me eh!!!