Yes, after a quiet few weeks where I enjoyed a little more excess than I have been used to recently (don't mention the "Death By Chocolate" sharing dessert in Anglesey), another pound has left me for good.
So here I stand, a svelte 17st 2Lbs in weight which must be the lightest I have been in over 10 years I reckon.
We now go on holiday next week (D'oh) so please don't expect any further progress for at least a fortnight!!!
The main difference for me right now is that I can see a difference in my size. I have started buying clothes from the XL peg instead of the XXL and when I look down, I can see my toes!!! What I am saying is, I feel physically thinner which give me a huge amount of motivation to carry on.
I know its been a slow process and any weight lost is through healthier eating alone as exercise is still something that worries me a little. My balance problems have gone but I still feel a little wobbly over distance so I think there is still an amount of healing to be done there.
I do have a pool right outside the apartment though so I will be hitting that daily and trying to do a few more lengths than I would usually so I will be active!!! What's that? You want to see this pool I speak of? Oh, OK then!!!
So here I stand, a svelte 17st 2Lbs in weight which must be the lightest I have been in over 10 years I reckon.
We now go on holiday next week (D'oh) so please don't expect any further progress for at least a fortnight!!!
The main difference for me right now is that I can see a difference in my size. I have started buying clothes from the XL peg instead of the XXL and when I look down, I can see my toes!!! What I am saying is, I feel physically thinner which give me a huge amount of motivation to carry on.
I know its been a slow process and any weight lost is through healthier eating alone as exercise is still something that worries me a little. My balance problems have gone but I still feel a little wobbly over distance so I think there is still an amount of healing to be done there.
I do have a pool right outside the apartment though so I will be hitting that daily and trying to do a few more lengths than I would usually so I will be active!!! What's that? You want to see this pool I speak of? Oh, OK then!!!
2 comments:
Jacko! Great news on the weight loss my old mate! Hang in there, you'll be as fit as a boxing kangaroo in no time! Remember, in Spain - they speak Spanish, so I want you to say Hola every morning to the folks, ok? I saw WAY too many english holidayers in my time in Greece and Spain, thinking they're in the UK but just with sunshine! Hasta luego amigo!
Don't worry son, the excess flab will soon fly off you the day you help me move your Mum to Southport!
Post a Comment