
A few weeks ago, Jay and I did the weekly Saturday shopping haul at ASDA in Southport while Kerris and Luca got their collective locks cut back home.
While in the shop, I noticed some filming going on and at the time I thought nothing of it until I caught, completely by accident, a part of "How Green Is Your High Street" on BBC2 on Thursday night.
The program was all about ASDA trialling a green grocer style approach to packaging by displaying its veg "au naturale" rather than washed and in packaging.
Anyway, next thing, I see a handsome looking ginger haired arm come into shot attached to a Liverpool training top and BANG, its me picking peppers for our various pasta and rice dishes for the week.
So there you go, I am living testament to shopping greener and if anyone wants to argue about it then I can point them to this blog entry!!!
3 comments:
Your arm on telly eh? WOW! We're all just soooo amazed! ;-)
hehehehe - I was being sarcastic mate! You always had a knack of getting your head or arms on TV! :)
Impressed are'nt you eh son!!
Well look now, there is a pic to go with it too!!!
Impressed? That could be ANYONE'S freakin' arm my old mate! Right? More proof is required!
Post a Comment