Well done El Nino, this guy has been the find of the decade for Liverpool and no amount of money is too much to keep him in a red shirt.
As for the European Cup....I fancy our chances, we have a different mentality in Europe and no one relishes the task of facing Liverpool.
On a final note, Mr Campobassi may be a bitter and twisted soul but respect is due to the Inter Milan faithful who applauded the performance of Liverpool near the end of the game. Roughly translate, you came, you played and you beat us......well done!!!!
3 comments:
The applause was sarcastic applause for the referee mate. It was not for Liverpool. As your brother posted in his blog, Liverpool rode their luck into the quarters. Wasted Inter chances in both legs and 10 players for both games. Yes, Liverpool are through - but it ends there. This praising them as some kind of world beaters is far far fetched. I would have liked to have seen the 2 matches played 11 v 11. A very different story would have emerged my old mate.
PS. It's FC Inter, NOT Inter Milan.
Mick, entirely agree with you.
Six times baby??????
Mate
I would have liked to see the game in 1965 played with a ref who knew what he was doing but thats lifre and we move on.
I have moved on, you refuse to.
Not only did we smash your team, we sent your coach over the edge. No one knows quite what to expect when the red machine is in full effect!!!
Bring on Arsenal, then bring on Chelsea and then we shall see what happens. As for FC Inter....boys in a mans world.
6 of the best I reckon our kid!!!
Post a Comment