Saturday, 8 March 2008

The times they are a' changin!!!

I think I owe an explanation to anyone who cares to listen about why the last few months have been so quiet on the blog. Well, as anyone can see, I started a new job with Onyx Security and almost immediately blog entries stopped.

So perhaps it was work related? What can I tell you except that yesterday I informed Onyx Security that as of 1st April, I will no longer be in their employment.

Its far too long and much too boring to go into the minutia of the matter, its really been a case of me not being happy with the relationship that Onyx has with one of its suppliers and that this particular supplier has a vested interest in me and its been a very stressful and trying relationship where they have tried with all their might to dominate me. All in all, I thought for a long time that I would be sacked for not living up to expectations and the stress that this caused had a huge effect on my physical and mental well being and I came to the point where my best option was to put an end to it and find a new job.

I think that over the next few weeks I will go into more details about the experiences that I have been through in the last 6 months, I surprise myself when I look back.

Looking back is old news though and I am now looking forward to the future. I have accepted a job with another company in the security industry and again, I will go into more detail about this in due course. I don't want to announce the name just yet as for the moment, I have promised Onyx to keep it quiet, this is mainly due to "that" supplier not knowing my news just yet and my Boss, Richard, wants them to hear from him at some point next week rather than from the rumour mill.

There you go then, the blog is back.....I think I will tell you all about acupuncture later!!!

No comments: