I thought it was worth try another route to settle my hand numbness and pins & needles sensation so today I visited a Chiropractor for some treatment following a recommendation.
I have to say, this guy showed no mercy and pulled me apart!!!
I came to the conclusion a short time ago that if putting pressure onto my neck increases the sensation then there is a chance that relieving pressure in my neck could decrease it. Obviously the man thinks he can help and took my money for 20 minutes of sheer pain!!!
And the result? I have to say that I may have slight hopes here. No miracles happened but it definitely feels less than it was when I went in there.
so I am up for 3-4 courses to see where it goes. I will keep you updated.
Monday, 24 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment