Wednesday, 26 November 2008

The death penalty

I just wanted to share with the world that I would back any campaign to bring the death penalty back for extreme cases of inhumane behaviour.

For instance, in the last couple of weeks we have heard of Baby P and then today some sicko from Sheffield fathering 10 chidren from his own daughters via abuse and also the fact that 9 other pregnancies were aborted or miss-carried.

It seems to me that society is wrong the worst case scenario for the people behind the above atrocities is that they spend the rest of their lives in prison. They may even be released before they die?

So for perpetrating the worst crimes you can look forward to a bed, 3 meals a day, exercise, learning and all the other good stuff that is on offer in prison.

Please, put the fear of God back to these monsters, the death penalty is what they deserve and furthermore, perhaps the odd monster in training might give a second though to rape, assault, carrying a weapon if they thought that their actions may result in their own lives coming to a premature end?

I am sure I am right.

No comments: