
You see here my invention. Well I say mine but its a joint effort between me and fellow Lock-tec comrade Glen.
This is the DCB01 Lock-tec door control board and very shortly, the first 50 will roll off the production line and pretty much be installed straight away.
I dont want to divuldge how it works just yet but this clever bit of electronics controls an electric lock in a door and monitors the door to see if it was indeed opened legitimately or if it was forced open. It also squeels like a banshee if the door is left open too long.
Its all about keeping doors closed, locked and secure people!!
So there you go, its taken 35 years but finally I have had a big part in inventing something useful.
You want to buy one you say? Well of course, these babies can be used by anyone for an as yet undecided sum!!! just make the cheque payable to me and I will fill the blanks in!!!
Behold the glory of the DCB01.....one very proud man here!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment