Melmerby Hall is a huge old country house dating back to the 1300's and it was a lovely place to spend a few nights.
Kerris looked especially good on that bed though.......(hope you dont mind my love!!!).
I say this quite often to Kerris but to me she seems like the kind of woman you see with other men!!! Never in a million years did I think I would have someone who looks this good as my wife. She is also very intelligent too, so not just a pretty face!!!
Kerris is a true trooper though and managed to get over her hangover the following day to still look hot 1893 feet above sea level at Hartside Viewpoint on the way to Alston for lunch.
And its a good job she did go out exploring because we found a lovely little waterfall where a nice man told us off for ignoring a closed sign!!! How can a waterfall be closed I ask you?
So there you go, less words and more pictures. I hope you like it and as for the sexy bed pic, I have lots more like it, but you aint never gonna see those!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment