Kerris has left me....
Well, Kerris has left me and the kids back home while she has a lovely holiday in Greece with her friend Marie.
Originally, I told Kerris that we couldn't really afford to go on hols this year as a family and that if there was a chance then she should go with her mate as I know she cannot function without some sun related action every summer!!!
So feeling like the saint I am, I gave her my blessing and now she has gone for a week and to be honest, I think its not going to be too bad on me!!! I am 24 hours into it and my energy is high and I feel good about the fact that I can do the school run, cooking, cleaning, washing and general housekeeping. I think that Kerris makes it all up being hard work (cue an argument on her return!!!).
So here I am fighting fit but counting the days until next Thursday when Kerris comes back. If you are reading this Kitten, I hope its hot, sunny and you are having a lovely time. If you could just miss me a little as well then that would balance it all out too!!!
Thursday, 25 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment