- "And computer terminals report some gains in the value of copper and tin" - Nothing Ever Happens - Del Amitri
- "I hang my head and I advertise, a soul for sale or rent" - Save Me - Queen
- "It was a cigarette break, and I was gasping, I saw her pushing a wheelbarrow. She said "you got a match" and I said "Yes", "My cock, and farmer Giles' prize winning marrow" - English Country Garden - The Darkness
- "I guess what I'm trying to say is whose life is it anyway? Because living, living is the best revenge you can pay" - Blood Runs Cold - Def Leppard
- "And when I feel my life is falling down, I'm lifted up when I see your face" - Beautiful Day - ME!!!
So there you have it, great and inspired lyrics. They wont change the world or stop the icecaps from melting but they make me smile when I hear them.
No comments:
Post a Comment