
Its hard to believe that it was 5 years ago today that Kerris and I tied the knot. I know a lot has changed in this short time but my love for Kerris is as strong now (if not just a touch stronger) than it was back then and while we are not exactly living a carefree life of luxury, I am truly grateful for what I have and it keeps me going whenever I have to face any hardship in my life.
It was a wonderful day, sunny and warm, set in a tranquil location of Shorrocks Hill and to this day, I am sure that everyone felt that we looked after them and that the day was a happy one shared by all.
Looking back, all the kids have grown up so much, friends have come and gone but life goes on and I am happy we shared our special day with everyone.
Just for a change, lets roll out my song and have a moment to consider the words and that lady I wrote them for and remind Kerris once more that I love her and she is the most special and fantastic wife and friend that I could ever have hoped for.
I love you Kerris, Happy Anniversary my love XXX.
No comments:
Post a Comment