My lovely wife Kerris has been in turmoil recently.
To give you some background, for over 3 years she has been working at a beauty salon in Formby where she was originally happily employed to work as a receptionist. Under no circumstances was she to do beauty treatments.
The lady who owns the salon was trained by Kerris and had continually asked her to do treatments to help out and has basically crafted Kerris into working full time beauty therapy instead of reception.
So Kerris was unhappy and recently I told her that no part time job was worth getting upset over and to jack it in. She did this and was instantly in more turmoil as she did not have another job to go to and Kerris loves (well she doesn't love) worrying about how much money is coming into the house.
Today, stability was returned as she has been offered a job as a part time receptionist at the local Mercedes showroom. Now Kerris has a Mercedes taste so the job, the atmosphere and the celebrity of being connected with Mercedes suits her well!!!
Well done my love, I knew you were going to get it, they will be so happy with you and I am really proud of you and without going into too much detail, I know that you were not looking forward to the forfeit required if you did not get it!!!
Friday, 6 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment