
Hopefully that says "Welcome To Salto In Spain" which is where I was from Wednesday to Friday last week.
I had a fantastic time and the fact that there is a big friendly production facility behind our tiny office in Nuneaton gives me a whole heap of confidence for selling the products!!!
I was there for 2 days of technical training with my colleague Rex and we flew out of Stansted on Wednesday night. Stansted was a battle in itself as minutes before arriving, I got a tyre blow out on my car!!! I parked up, surveyed the damage and thought that it was best left to be dealt with when I arrived back on Friday evening.
Anyway, a short-ish flight later and we arrived in Bilboa to be greeted by some maniac in a Merc who gave us a white knuckle ride for an hour over to San Sebastian which is 3 miles from the French border.....its as near as I want to get!!!
So lots of hospitality followed, lots of good food, late nights and long days of technical training before arriving back at Stansted at 11.00PM on Friday night.
Damn....that car tyre!!!
Well I called for help, I was advised that tyre changes cant be done outside business hours so I fitted my spare and had a drive (limited as the tyre had a 50Mph max....I did 70!!!) and arrived home at 4.00AM!!! Up again at 8.30 to take Jay swimming and a late night as we had friends round for a meal!!!
I AM KNACKERED PEOPLE!!!
So tonight should be a nice early one.....we can only hope!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment