Monday, 2 June 2008

Privacy...

If you are reading this then it means that you have received an invite from me and created a Google account to be able to continue viewing my blog.

Although I like the idea of blogging, it has come to my attention that sometimes, a little information could add up to be too much.

A few things have always been on my mind about my blog. I never really wanted my employers to know too much about my condition for instance and seen as though I track it here "warts and all", it could give the impression that I am a lot worse than I actually am. Obviously, any comments published are always reflective of my mood at that time and as I look back, I see sadness, joy, relief, desperation and depression. You do not see that mixture of emotions in my everyday life.

Also, I have never openly or maliciously passed comment on anyone within the circle of people I know. I would love to on occasion, but I would rather do that face to face if it was warranted. I don't think this is a place to hang out your dirty washing and I can assure that this wont change. I don't want anyone now or in the future to be offended or get the wrong impression and so controlling who reads this ensures that this continues to be the case. Now if you were a German......

Finally, Kerris pointed out recently that she typed one of our sons name into Google and my blog appeared. These are very dangerous times and I am actually very uncomfortable knowing that people can be tracked in this way. A stranger could fake familiarity in this way so again, controlling who views controls any future problems for my family, my friends, my enemies and myself.

I know you understand!!!!

No comments: