This is possibly more information than most would like to know but it is a fact that in recent years, I can only take a leak when I really need to.
That may sound obvious but let me give you an example. I got up today at 07.20 and felt a light need to pee, I went to the loo and nothing happened. I continued to revisit the loo several times over the coming hours and finally at 11.50, I took a leak.
So all that time I had the need the pee but could not until it would stay in no more.
Part of my testing yesterday was about how my bladder works and how its linked to my condition. The nurse pointed out that Caffeine had a major effect on how waterworks act and asked em to think about my Caffeine intake.
I realised that in a day I have at least 2 cups of tea, perhaps a Latte and usually a half litre of Coke Zero.
Caffeine intake is high, so as of now, no more diet coke, no more tea, coffee and Latte unless its decaf.
I will report back on my waterworks in due course......
No comments:
Post a Comment