I have 2 guitars. An acoustic that the classic "Beautiful Day" was written on and also an electric which was named Aquamarine after it turned out to be my true colour. My electric also has a loud amp with many distortion effects.
I have pretty much given up playing them both. They both now rot in a cupboard, out of sight and out of mind and if I ever get them out then its more for curiosity than pleasure.
You see, my hands and finger have a numbness and this numbness is enough to take away the very small skill that I once had on the guitar.
I also think that I would not be much cop on the drums either these days. Singing also makes my left side feel ever so slightly weak.
It doesn't bother me, I can still rock out on my air guitar and I can still attempt songs that I could never sing in the first place.
Maybe one day things will be better but for now, I just soldier on.
Monday, 27 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment