Wednesday, 8 July 2009

It's not easy being me!!!

The last 2 days, I have been absolutely tired, lethargic and generally battered. I was in bed early last night and as soon as I have finished posting this, I will be in bed again!!!

The best explanation Kerris can come up with is "It's all catching up on you".

I am not sold on that. I am still young, relatively energetic and I have never been one to need a huge amount of early nights or rest to function. Some days I just wake up and I know from that moment that I am going to struggle through the day.

So another explanation that Kerris offers is "It's because you have a neurological condition".

So I dont know which way to turn on this. I hate the fact that this happens to me but it never usually lasts 2 days. If this is a sign of things to come then it wont take much of this to utterly depress me.

Maybe I am caught in the middle right now. I was lonely when Kerris was away, and now she is back but on her way off again and I dont really feel good about losing her for another week again. I think that all of that going on in my head could mentally exhaust me but if that is the case, its never happened to me before.

Perhaps I am working too hard, or maybe its the case that I am not working too hard but the everyday stress of dealing with what we put up with on a daily basis is starting to grind me down some.

Maybe I am frustrated with myself for a list of reasons as long as your arm and that is taking its toll in this way?

Whatever it is, I think sleep right now is the key and will continue to be so until this phase passess. I hate the way I feel right now and I dont want it to continue so please, when I wake in the morning, please let me feel a little more like Mike.

1 comment:

Alessandro said...

Dude.. I won't pretend to understand your illness, but one thing that is bleeding obvious is that you think about, and analyse, and re-analyse every tiny possible outcome of a million things all at once!! Serious, you've heard it all before, but 80% of your issues are in your head man!! Overthinking is giving you these problems and stressing your mind beyond what even realise my old friend. You just have to chill, honestly. And that doesn't mean a holiday it means to stop thinking over and over about all of this! OK?