
It was the grand occasion of my wife's birthday yesterday and for once in my life, I managed to surprise her!!
Kerris thought it was a regular trip to Liverpool for an afternoon of spending our hard earned savings, however, she did not know that secretly. I had arranged for her hairdresser to come on do her barnet, followed by a trip to Liverpool and a lovely lunch, followed by shopping, followed by booking into Malmaison hotel and an afternoon sleep, followed by a lovely meal at the Restaurant Bar & Grill, followed by a lovely sleep back at the hotel.
She seemed impressed and I am very happy I managed to keep the secret for it!!! She had a lovely time and I think lots of brownie points were earned too!!!
I hope it was a lovely birthday my love, lets see what we can do for you next year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment