Here is a two pronged story for you.
Prong 1 - Illness swept through our house last week. I think it came from across the road as Janines daughter (my niece) Annabel (know to me as Bobbel.....another story) was laid low with sickness the week before. Anyway, Jay got it first and for the first time in his life, he chucked up!!! This was bizarre in itself as Jay has never really vomited so to see him stood in the conservatory with a small pool of blackcurrant-juice-tinged puke around him was a very sorry sight!!!
After a decent night of sleep for Jay in our bed with me (and no sleep for me) he seemed to recover. Next, I came home in the afternoon and Kerris told me that Mum was asleep. In fact, she slept for 4 hours, I went into her room to check on her and she looked like she was lying in state!!! Thankfully, people lying in state dont have rising and falling chests when the breathe so I assumed she was OK. Mum felt ill, got the trots and slept it off.
Later that evening, Kerris was next, she just hit bed and later in the night, emptied the contents of her bottom and stomach in a way that can only be appreciated if you hear the noises that go with it, she was not good. Kerris actually took the best part of 2 days to get better. Finally, around 9.00PM, my tummy started feeling ropey too and after retiring and doing several trial runs to the loo, I did a Kerris at 2.35AM.
So as you can see, it swept across us in a matter of hours. The only good thing to come of it is that I didnt eat for 2 days and had emptied all excess from my body so it was just ripe to start losing weight again!!!
Prong 2 - Kerris worries about me. Actually thats wrong, Kerris worries about all sorts of things but to be blatantly honest, if I pop my clogs of any heart related illness then my life insurance wont pay out as my medical history showed high blood pressure for 10 minutes when I was younger and its been an exclusion of my insurance policies since!!!
So, without going into detail, it seemed like a good time to get back on the wagon and see what we can lose. On Sunday, clothed, I was spot on 18st. Watch this space!!!!
Monday, 26 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment