Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Locksmiths

Locksmiths are a breed that I am well used to. Ever since 1994 when I first entered the Colin & Son building in Southport, I have never been able to escape them. 

Every job I have ever had, with the exception of the CCTV one that lasted for 6 months, has been dominated by Locksmiths and Salto seems to be no exception. 

Friday, Saturday & Sunday see the Annual Master Locksmiths Exhibition at the Telford International Centre and yours truly will be there with Salto doing my best to ensure that anyone who takes the time to stop by our stand is given the once over in the ways of Salto

For once though, I am actually looking forward to it. I am really enjoying myself at Salto and if you believe in the product you sell then you do get a sense of excitement when you introduce it to new people. It is almost a perverse pleasure to know that I am working with an exceptional moment and there will be a "Eureka" moment for everyone who sees it when they realise just how it works and how it does its job. One day on this blog, to pad some space, I will tell you all about it.

The other reason that I am looking forward to it is because I am going to the MLA Banquet on Saturday night. Lots of people will be there who I know in one way or another and also.....Kerris!!! Yes, my wife is coming and this is great because I get to wear a dinner suit and Kerris gets to spend all those hours only a woman can fill glamming up. 

Pics will follow!!!

No comments: