Thursday, 29 May 2008

Weight and health update

2 Bits of good news for my readers.

1 - My health seems to be mending itself without the need for steroids. My "spaz attacks" have retreated on their own which fills me with a lot of hope that maybe the answer does not always have to be drugs!!! I have noticed over the last week that I have barely had one. In my car, it feels like one is coming on every now and then but then it does not materialise. I am very happy about this as they have also passed on with no after effects.

2 - I have lost some weight, well quote a lot actually, at the weigh in today (it was meant to be tomorrow but I am away) I clocked in at 17st 7lbs!!! My target is 16st so we are well on the way and this time I will get there....its a promise I made to Kerris!!!

So its good to write with uplifting news, it makes life a little easier for us all!!! I am now off to Telford for the MLA show, lets see how my weight looks after 3 days of corporate binging!!!

No comments: