Well things are now getting bizzare. Its a wierd feeling to experience your body physically changing, you keep a mental snapshop in your mind of how you feel and if anything deviates from that then you notice quite quickly.
Let me enlighten you. For instance, I think my teeth have grown!! They have either grown or the matter that they are lodged into has pushed them up a bit because my usual gap toothed look is feeling slightly tightewr, they may have just developed anotther coat of enamel overnight but they have changed and I can feel it!!!
My balance is definately improved, there was a point previously where I just had to stand up and I would lean to my left instantly but that has now gone, its a good feeling!! I feel like I can go walking a long distance again so perhaps over the next few days I can tool myself up with my iPod and go for a wander to see how far I get!!!
I must admit that I will be happy to see the back of these steroids. It looks more like a japanese endurance gameshow everyday at the moment when I take them with a glass of black currant in the morning and I dont get much sympathy about it!!!
After the previous entry, I was really tired all day so the plan is to stay awake as long as possible and then even if I do wake in the early hours, it will be a lot nearer morning than it was previously? Mentally that should improve things!!! Does that make sense? I dont know, making sense is not my forte lately!!!
Anyway, last day of steroids tomorrow so I can tell you if I have developed further limbs or not in that update!!! Thanks for stopping by.
Thursday, 22 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment