That's right, 34 years ago today, Michael John Jackson was born into the world at Fazakerley Hospital in Liverpool.
Birthdays seem to come and go with less significance as you get older so there is no pomp and circumstance surrounding it. I got some lovely presents, Liverpool home top, PJ's, gift vouchers and DVD's to watch.
I do have a favourite birthday memory though. Exactly 4 years ago today, Kerris entered the lounge in our house to tell me that the test was positive and she was expecting!!! That was a surprise!!! To say that it kind of overshadowed the occasion was an understatement!!! I remember going for a stunned meal that night in an indian restaurant in Ainsdale and Kerris and I just eating food bewildered!!!
Obviously the bewilderment passed and 9 months later, along came Jay just in time for Christmas!!!
Thursday, 29 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment