Wednesday, 21 March 2007

Insomnia!!!

Here's an unexpected and unwelcome side affect....insomnia!!

Look at the time of this post. Nearly 3.00AM I reckon by the time it goes on and here I am, bright as a button and researching MS, vitamins and miracle cures with SKY channel 395 giving me a classic mix of rock anthems!!

These steroids certainly give your energy a boost!!! I had no problems getting to sleep but once I wake, I am awake!! Last night it was from 5.00AM and the night before was 3.00AM so I must be back to square 1 here!!

Never mind, I have just emailed Kerris a wish list of stuff for my birthday later this month so its time well spent. Also, what are my hot research tips for the night? Well if you want medical insurance to cover an existing ailment then you are basically screwed and also if think you are getting enough Omega 3 and 6 oils in your diet because you eat lots of fish then think again!!! Only organic fish which get to eat sea minerals and kelp etc produce Omega oils, farmed fish are pellot fed and dont produce much at all!! Now that is the first time I have ever heard an argument supoorting organic foods....thats the one for me from now on!!!

Anyway, good night or good morning!!!

No comments: