Well not a lot to report here!!! I am 500Mg of steroid better off and getting used to taking them in the morning in such a way to avoid the metallic after taste!!! It looks like some kind of "I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here" Bush tucker challenge at breakfast time with me. However, I am turning to a picture of health as I also down a pre biotic drink, Omega 6 and Vitamin D.
Not much improvement in the condition at the moment though, the steroids caused a couple of dashes to the little boys room late last night but nothing to worry me.
I also wake up with the energy to run a marathon if needed which I hope is a long lasting side affect!!!
I have noticed an improvement in my balance, I was at a point where general walking was making me drop to one side every now and then but that seems to have passed and I feel more confident on my feet. I also seem to only have my attacks now at certain times. I get them when I roll over a particular way in bed and if I spring out of bed and I also get them when I rise from the chair at my computer desk. So dont sleep that way and buy a new chair then!!! I have only had 4 attacks today but I will take notice of that when it becomes a more consistant drop.
Kerris had me on a sun bed this morning too. Apparently, people who shy away from UV have more chance of developing MS than those who bathe in the suns rays so I had 3 minutes of UV and I feel like I fell asleep on a park bench on the summer solstice!! Anyway, it will only be once a week so lets see how long my Norwegianess lasts!!!
Finally for today, thanks to everyone who got the link to the blog and mailed me to say what a good idea its been. You support is much appreciated and so in no particular order thanks to - Mum, Andy, Kerris, Nick, Sandro, Dario, Jimbo, Chunky Paul, Phil and I believe that Nick passed the address onto Dave and Mark so welcome one and all!!!!
Tuesday, 20 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment