Friday was scales day and after a week of steroid action that makes me want to eat the gross national produce of some small country it was time to step on and look down past the belly of the beast!!!
Now its worth pointing out that a common side of effect of my steroids is weight gain as they increase the apetite but seen as though my body is now a tepmple, I showed monk like resolve all week and stuck to 3 meals a day and nothing after 6.00PM like all the good websites say!!!
And my reward, no loss and no gain!! Exactly the same as I was a week ago at 17st 10Lbs.
This, Mr Bartlett, is why I wont accept that weight loss challenge from you!!!
So how do I feel about that? Well, pretty good actually, I faced hunger and overcame it and I held steady while nature threw its best at me.
So bring on next Friday...I will be there and this time body, you cant hide behind performance enhancing steroids for an excuse!!!
Saturday, 24 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment