Monday, 19 March 2007

Weighty matters!!!

Some people, have on occasion, pointed out to me that I must have eaten all the pies!!!

well things have to change. The last few weeks have put things into perspective in a way that I have never experienced before and its now time to start looking after myself as much as I look after others!!!

So, just to challenge myself, I am going to share it with you. If I post it here, its there for everyone to see and I cannot hide from it.

last year, I had a close brush with Diabetes and was told to trim down a little and I don't mind telling you that in January 2007, I was near to 20st in weight (or 280Kg to my metric friends). I took some action and got down to may lowest weight of 17st 9Lbs (112Kg).

Today, I am 17st 10Lbs and I am targeting 16st (102Kg) for my first goal. I don't know how I will look if I weight much less than that so lets get there first and re-address the situation.

I am on the scales each Friday so I will keep it up to date.....

No comments: