This is a funny story in itself. I was busy living a relatively stress free life and seemingly going nowhere fast when I decided to give the easy life up and search for a real challenge!!!
You see, as I was telling someone via email earlier this week, I am not a basic man, I am driven by being needed and being able to take people's burdens away and generally act as a bit of a martyr to the cause.
This is where Kerris comes in!!! For those unfamiliar with Kerris, she is my wife of nearly 3 years (I said it before, where did that time go!!!). And in meeting Kerris and building what I now refer to affectionately as my family, I get to martyr almost every day!!! Some people would not like it and could not be doing with offering the small helps that I give but then I am not a basic man and as I look around me and see the safe homely environment that we have created for me, Kerris, Luca and Jay. I get a huge sense of self worth and satisfaction from it!!!
Lots of people use the word soul mate when they talk about their wives and partners and in Kerris I have found that person. I smile when I see her and its little things like that that bolster the argument. I am completely happy with Kerris, we can talk about anything, we work as a team (believe me, with our 2 kids, you need to) and we make sure that there is always a little time of the day where we can be together as a couple and often fantasise about what it would be like to be a couple on our own, just starting out and how we would not waste and relish every spare moment of the day.
So that brings me to the tease. Kerris is a special girl, she deserves lovely things and she is one of the few that have a song, and not a bad one either I am told, written for her by her loving husband. The story is all in the link but take a look and read the background and look at horror at the fat faced pic of me that made me realise that I needed to drop some inches in the first place!!!!
http://www.emjdesign.co.uk/aquamarine/index.html
Tuesday, 27 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment