We had a great night last night, my friends Nick & Cara came up to Southport and we had a lovely evening that was topped off by a visit to our local "The 'Fish" for a spot of Karaoke!!!
The Fish is a great place, I am no snob (I dont think so anyway) but I am lucky enough to live in a nice part of Southport. However, our local is one of the grottiest pubs you could ever visit and Karaoke night is straight out of Phoenix Nights!!!
Anyway, we had a lot of fun singing and watching the locals perform too. Kerris and I want to perfect "Afternoon Delight" seen as though the scene in the movie "Anchorman" has had a profound effect on us!!! Here is a taster of it for you!!! If my voice sounds funny, its because I cracked it making noises only dogs could hear while Liverpool slapped Man Utd!!!
Enjoy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment