Unless you have been living under a rock, you cant help but notice that the good people of Google are getting quite good at mapping the world.
Their latest innovation is Google StreetView which is the mapping of the UK from a street level. The user can then view a 360 degree panorama of possibly anywhere in the UK.
Well there I was today, happily driving into Northwich when I spotted the Google Maps survey vehicle with its 360 degree camera on a very large tripod on its roof.
It was coming out of a side road and as it turned left, I was immediately in front of it for about 300 yards so therefore I am assuming I will appear on Google sometime.
To be more exact, I was here!!! When the streetview gets added to the map, mine is the black Mondeo estate!!!
View Larger Map
Monday, 30 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment