Friday, 6 March 2009

A little treat for you!!!

Here is a little treat for you.

A bizarre video filmed 2 weeks ago whilst down in Canterbury visiting my old mate Sandro.

It was great to see the boy and as is the way with these things, time passed far too quickly but I have broken my visiting duck with him now and must make it a more regular thing!!

Anyway, Sandro has the most amazing electric drum kit, its incredible. The best part is hooking your MP3 player up to it and releasing the rock god within....

You might be able to make out an Aerosmith track here and if you can then you will see that I don't do a pretty bad job at it in my opinion!!!

Now I just need to save £1800.00 to get a kit of my own!!!

Cheers Brother Numsi!!!

1 comment:

dreadedvacuumflaskmonster said...

Keith Moon must be quaking from beyond the grave!

But as long as you had fun, son, that's the main thing.